Prosecco Tech Short-Sleeve Base Layer
The short-sleeve version of Castelli’s Prosecco Tech Base Layer line follows the layout of its longer-sleeved sibling and uses a simple blend of fabrics to elevate your riding comfort in cool conditions. The short-sleeve Tech warms the core on rides from 50-68 degrees F using a proprietary stretch knit on the main body for insulation, and a PrimaLoft fabric on the waist and back. This combination Castelli claim offers essential thermal mapping to give warmth on the chest and arms that take front wind while reducing heat buildup where the Tech is tucked into bibs and where the bib straps already provide a layer of warmth. It’s a very thoughtful bit of construction in a garment that most of us probably consider as a basic layer. Castelli adds Prosecco hydrophilic treatment to the Tech for maximum wicking under heavy sweating. And the crew neck sits close and wide to conceal out of the way of a jersey collar.
- Lightweight base layer for cool weather cycling
- Close fit with stretch rib knit over shoulders and chest
- Primaloft at waist and center-back for comfort
- Rated for use on rides ranging 50-68 degrees F
- Item #CSTZ7CV
- [face fabric] 100% polyester, Prosecco hydrophiic treatment, [waist/back] Primaloft
- Claimed Weight
- [large] 4oz
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, enduro, road cycling, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 9, 2020
A real winner!
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 140 lbs
Once again Castelli pulls through. This is exactly what I needed for those chilly mornings or chilly days. It's amazing what a light layer can do to increase comfort. I'm able to continue wearing this base after it warms up.