Warmth where you need it.
When the days are cool, and you just can't keep in quite enough heat with your thermal jersey alone, toss on the Castelli Prosecco Short-Sleeve Baselayer for Women. This mid-weight base layer sits next to your skin to provide an extra layer of insulation on your core and shoulders while you ride, warming you up enough to keep comfortable, without loading up to the point of overheating. It combines Castelli's signature Prosecco 1st layer fabric for a warm hug of moisture-wicking polyester, with panels of Prosecco Micro fabric where you need a little more breathability, and less warmth. The combination of the two is where the magic happens, trapping heat through your core, while letting sweat and heat escape throughout the underarms and areas where your bibs overlap, so you don't boil up mid-way through crushing a trying climb. Toss it on under a thermal jersey on cool spring mornings, or layer it under your jacket and jersey when you're planning to hit it hard on a day that's downright cold.
- A mid-weight base layer for chilly spring mornings
- Two fabrics combine to offer warmth plus wicking
- Hydrophilic treatment wicks moisture away
- Next-to-skin fit for comfort under jerseys
- Lighter fabric under bibs and underarms lets skin breathe
- Ideal for cool mornings under a jersey, or under a jacket on frosty days
- Item #CST00JN