Prologo VI Long-Sleeve Full-Zip Jersey
Reaching its 6th generation in Castelli's lineup, the Prologo VI Long-Sleeve Full-Zip Jersey is ready for another year as the long-sleeve star in our kits. This year it features the construction that we've known, with sleek, slim fitting panels that wrap your muscles, and the same drop-tail hem that you'll spot in Castelli's pro-level kits, but with a new Punto fabric that gets right to the point with lightweight breathability. Punto offers significant horizontal stretch, designed to offer a great fit, while maintaining support. It features a remarkably soft hand, and bio-ceramic nanoparticles that are added to a fused polymer — which is a fancy way of saying that it both reflects scorching sun, and traps heat within on days when you need a little extra warmth. Generously deep pockets sit lower on the back with plenty of space to stash your essentials, and wraparound side panels offer a little ventilation in, without letting too much of a frosty gust into the front.
- Castelli's classic Prologo reaches its 6th generation
- New bioceramic fabric reflects the sun, and traps in heat
- Wraparound side panels offer ventilation to your back
- Stay comfortable through the miles thanks to generous stretch
- Drop tail hem takes queues from pro kits for coverage
- Keep your essentials secure in 3 generous back pockets
- Hem stays locked in place with silicone and elastic gripper
- Item #CST00RQ
- 3 back
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?