Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Pro Issue Sleeveless Baselayer
On days when you know you need something extra under your jersey, but you don't really want to feel an extra layer, grab Castelli's Pro Issue Sleeveless Base Layer. Constructed out of lightweight polyester 3D mesh, the top fits under a jersey and facilitates moisture transfer from your skin to your jersey to keep your temperature regulated on crisp fall days or cool spring mornings. The 3D mesh forms a thin insulating layer next to your skin to keep you warm, and as you heat up, the material will continue to wick away sweat to cool you off. On this year's version, Castelli widened the collar to fit better under aero jerseys and included a flat waist hem along the bottom to prevent chafing or irritation when tucking it into shorts.
- Castelli's baselayer situated between the Prosecco R and the Pro Mesh
- 3D mesh fabric creates an air barrier next to your skin for insulation
- Polyester capillary action wicks perspiration away from your skin
- Reduced seams at the shoulders improve ride comfort
- The wider collar fits better under aero jerseys
- Flat waist hem lies flat under bib shorts
- Ideal for temps ranging between 50-77 degrees Fahrenheit
- Item #CST008Z
3.5 based on 5 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.