Select Style & Size
PR Speed Suit
In fall 2018, the Castelli PR Speed Suit saw Wurf to a new course record at Kona. With the aerodynamic advantages to outlaw it from UCI competition, the PR Speed Suit shaves those valuable seconds off our time and optimizes our performance during each leg. Castelli crafts the suit upper from an impossibly light 50 denier fabric, which is the sweet spot for minimizing weight while maximizing aerodynamics with the fabric’s surface smoothness. To further reduce drag, the elbow-length sleeves have silicone ribs, which help pull air past this most exposed part of your body while on the bike.
Castelli uses its tri-specific KISS Tri chamois which is a lightly padded insert that dries quickly after the swim. It offers plenty of support for a full-distance bike leg in the aero position but thin enough that you won't notice it during the marathon. The PR Speed Suit is finished with two back pockets, which lay flat during the swim but allow for all the fuel needed on the bike or run, and a full-length front zipper.
- A world-class tri suit to chase your own PR
- Worn by Wurf to a course record at Kona in 2018
- Silicone ribs on sleeves dramatically reduce drag
- Featherlight 50 denier fabric reduces overall suit weight and improves aero fit
- Lycra integrated to panels for compressive fit and rebound
- Long inseam and sleeves for optimal aerodynamics
- KISS Tri chamois provides comfort without bulk
- Two rear pockets store fuel and lay flat when empty
- Item #CSTZ7BQ
- 2 rear
- KISS Tri
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?