Pisa Full-Zip Jersey
The Castelli Pisa Full-Zip Jersey is designed for temperatures in the 54 - 64-degree Fahrenheit range, making it a great option to provide a little extra warmth when you're enjoying the picturesque riding of the spring and fall seasons. It's constructed from a lightly insulated fabric on the body and sleeves, coupled with stretchy side panels that improve comfort and mobility. Three rear pockets give you plenty of storage space, and the dropped-pocket design provides a better fit at the waist when you're loaded up with water bottles and snacks. Gripper elastic on the inside hem ensures a stay-put fit, while the easy-sliding YKK Vislon zipper lets you easily shed some heat if you start getting overheated on a tough climb.
- Lightly insulated long-sleeve jersey for spring and fall weather
- Recommended by Castelli for 54 - 64-degrees Fahrenheit
- Stretch side panels for improved mobility and comfort
- Dropped-pocket design for a better fit at the waist
- Three rear pockets for storing water bottles, tools, snacks
- Easy-sliding YKK Vislon zipper lets you easily dump heat
- Neck protector prevents the zipper from irritating your neck
- Gripper elastic at waist for a stay-put fit
- Item #CST00SZ
- Q & A
Great for Autumn and early Spring!
This was a great purchase! Living in Salt Lake City and the crazy weather and this jacket was aces! I wore and thin Pearl Izumi long sleeve thermal with the Pisa and this was perfect in 50-55 degrees. Could not be happier!
Great jersey but runs way small
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: XL and XXL
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 176lbs
Make sure you size up as this jersey runs small especially in the arm area. Went with XL (too small) and the XXL which was also too small and had to return. Overall the quality was fantastic. I have broad shoulders which added to the tight fit, definitely designed for people with narrow shoulders.