Perfetto Ros Long Sleeve Jersey
- Limited Edition Perfetto excels through rain and wind with unique colorway
- GORE Infinium 205 Warm fabric at front fights the elements, insulates
- Flexible back panel of GORE's Infinium 203 lets you move freely
- Breathable membranes enable exceptional moisture management
- Race-worthy cut sheds excess fabric for a form-fitting silhouette
- Contoured paneling is designed for bulk elimination in riding position
- Deter wheel spray from close fitting storm flap and drop tail hem
- Zippered vents at chest drop heat in a pinch
- 2 rear pockets with pump sleeve can be accessed with gloves on
- Bright reflective details boost low light visibility
- Item #CST00VZ
- Q & A
Put the cookies back
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 153lbs
This is an awesome piece of gear. Compared to the older Gabba 2, the fabric is a bit lighter weight.
As for fit. 5'6", 153 lbs, 40" chest. Bought a large like the Gabba 2. I'm at the edge of the size range. Any heavier and one will need to size up. Arms are small in diameter. If you have bulging biceps you might have issues. The cut is a bit closer to the body than the already race cut Gabba 2, so no fabric to flap around in the wind.
Those extra five pounds you're trying to drop...this jersey will shame you into getting rid of them.