Select a Size
Select a Color
Perfetto RoS Light Jersey
Transition seasons pose some problems when donning your cycling kit, and while we won't claim Castelli's Perfetto RoS Light Jersey will solve all of them, we're sure it can make quite a few blustery days a bit easier. It provides lightweight breathability, while shielding you from sharp winds, so you can hammer out the miles without a care in the world.
- Fight gusts without bulk in Castelli's lightest wind jersey
- Tailored cut contours to your body for ultimate cycling fit
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM fabric cuts through wind without weight
- Stretch and breathe comfortably with Nano Flex Light back panel
- Drop heat in a pinch on punchy climbs thanks to full-length YKK zip
- Gabba-style drop-tail hem provides large reflective panel for visibility
- Keep riding essentials close at hand in rear organization pockets
- Item #CST00TC
- [front, sleeves] Gore-Tex Infinium 203 Stretch, [back] Nano Flex Light
- full-length YKK Vislon
- spring, fall
- 2 rear, 1 pump sleeve
- accents and drop-tail hem
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
What do you think about this product?
October 5, 2020
great cool weather jerseys
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 140 lbs
I've got two of these Perfetto Light jerseys and they're my go-to for road and gravel rides, for weather between 45-65 degrees, especially if rain might be in the forecast. The material can feel a bit clammy at first, but does a great job of keeping you warm and dry in cooler weather. I bought the orange color to be more visible on the road and it is an amazingly bright and visible "safety" orange that photos can't quite show.
August 2, 2020
Like wearing a wetsuit
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 185 lbs
This did the trick on a cool, foggy, early morning departure but as the day warmed up so did I sweating profusely beneath this doesn’t-breathe-so-well shirt. If it had stayed cold and/or windy I suppose I would have been happy, but on this day it really felt like a wearing a wetsuit.