Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Perfetto RoS Glove
When designers at Castelli set out to add a glove to the brand's Perfetto lineup, they knew they had to get things just right. After all — the Perfetto name draws quite a lot of attention, and comes with a high reputation. Fortunately they pulled out all of the stops with the Castelli Perfetto RoS Glove, packing in all new materials, minimal seaming, and just the right amount of cushion to keep you on the road, come rain or shine. The gloves begin construction with new GORE-TEX Infinium fabric that offers water and wind protection on the outside, while a fleece layer inside traps heat and ushers away sweat. The gloves provide ample warmth, despite being deceptively thin, so you can maintain mobility and dexterous control of your shifters and braking. The palm packs in Castelli Damping System, or CDS for short, strategically placing padding where your hand receives the most vibration from the road, aiming to reduce fatigue and elevate comfort while you ride.
- Brave the cold with Castelli's new gloves, come rain or shine
- Perfetto designation required acute attention to detail and precision
- GORE-TEX Infinium fabric keeps out the cold, wet, and wind
- Fleece backing traps heat inside, wicks away perspiration
- Castelli Damping System on palm absorbs jarring forces from the road
- Grippy silicon details on palm improve dexterity on shifters
- Neoprene cuff prevents the elements from sneaking in
- Item #CST00TW
4.5 based on 6 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.