Perfetto Ros Convertible Jacket
In-between seasons are often met with a bit of layering confusion, and Castelli aims to smooth out the cool weather with its flexible convertible jacket. The Perfetto RoS Convertible jacket provides you with the benefits of both long-and-short-sleeve coverage with the pull of a couple of zippers, and now comes in a limited-edition colorway to stand out on the tarmac.
- Castelli improves upon the Perfetto for its latest convertible piece
- Limited edition colorway stands out on the wintry tarmac
- New zipper placement offers cleaner jacket and short-sleeve appearance
- GORE Infinium fabrics offer improved breathability and waterproofing
- Taped seams further keep moisture from sneaking inwards
- Sleeves remove at elbow for a cleaner jersey feel when short-sleeve
- Convertible zips are tucked between fabric layers to prevent irritation
- Keep your riding essentials at hand with two deep pockets, 1 pump sleeve
- Gabba-style drop tail hem with reflective panel elevates low light visibility
- Item #CST00W0
- Q & A
Runs small & odd sleeves
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 2XL
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 180lbs
This is a very nice jacket but it runs quite small. Also, zip-on area of the removable sleeves works fine but, cosmetically, is bulky. Not a functional issue, but looks a bit odd.