Nelmezzo RoS Jersey
What fits and breathes like a thermal jersey but protects like a light jacket? Castelli's Nelmezzo RoS Jersey. It situates a layer of soft, insulating polyester against your skin or baselayer while a face of DWR-treated nylon adds wind and water resistance. During spring and fall, the Nelmezzo's protection is enough for most rides, and it transitions to winter as a baselayer beneath a shell. The jacket is finished with only-a-cyclist-understands features like a zip pull you can grip with thick gloves and a key pocket protected by a flap of weather-resistant material.
- A cycling jersey that protects like a light jacket
- Dual-face fabric insulates and wards off light wind and rain
- Extended collar and silicone-grip hem ensure coverage
- Standard pockets complemented with a secure key pocket
- Pronounced reflective details especially welcome on cold, overcast days
- Item #CST00NM
- Q & A
Interesting concept, probably works well
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 137lbs
This is less of a jersey and more of a soft shell cut like a jersey, Very interesting concept. But with a Rapha Brevet jersey, a Gabba short sleeve, a Gore hardshell in my closet and a bunch of Nike thermal baselayers; this was disappointingly in no-mans land as far as utility.
It lacks windstopper and a thermal base layer with the Brevet jersey on top seemed like it would do the same job in dry weather.
Will pick up a set of nano-flex arm warmers instead to go with the gabba and layer up when it gets wet.
It runs a little narrower in the shoulders than most other castelli stuff but still fit well