Nano Flex Pro 2 Omloop Bib Short
All races are not created equal. The Flemish classics like Omloop, for example, are cold, wet, and brutal. Which is why we love them. Castelli's Nano Flex Pro 2 Omloop Bib Shorts are named for that race because they're built to handle those conditions. The body fabric, Nano Flex Xtra Dry, is a classic thermal material hit with DWR, so the raindrops of spring roll off instead of soaking through. Since it's a thermal material and not a membrane, Nano Flex Xtra Dry is also extremely breathable, so your chamois stays dry from the inside and out. And frankly, a wet chamois on a cold ride is the worst part of riding in between October and April.
The raw-cut leg openings sit just above the knee at the front keeping weather at bay, while tapering to a shorter length at the rear so it doesn't interfere with your pedaling. The shorts are finished with Castelli's Progetto X² multi-density chamois, for cushioning support that keeps vibrations from causing undue fatigue letting you save every watt of energy for a race winning move.
- Bib shorts for serious rides in the wet and cold of spring
- Nano Flex Xtra Dry fabric preserves heat and repels rain
- Nanotechnology water-repellent lets water bead up and roll off
- Tapered legs provide rain protection and pedaling ease
- Progetto X² Air chamois fights fatiguing vibration
- Reflective graphics increase visibility
- Flat bib straps offer support without chafing
- Minimal seam construction minimizes watery ingress
- Item #CST00OK