Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Nano Flex 3G Knee Warmer
Castelli was an early pioneer of water-protective thermal fabrics, having recognized just how beneficial they are for cycling applications. Don't assume these knee warmers are exclusively for rainy rides on wet roads, however, as the water-repellent fabric is also highly breathable, making them a great option for cooler dry days, too. The best part is if the sun comes out, you can easily slip them off and stow them in a jersey pocket, unlike knickers and full-length tights.
- Knee warmers that work well for both wet and dry conditions
- Nano Flex fabric keeps you warm and dry throughout the ride
- Breathable construction prevents clamminess and overheating
- Single, flat-lock seam ensures maximum comfort
- Double-sided silicone gripper keeps the warmers in place
- Easy to take off and stow in a jersey pocket if things warm up
- Recommended for temperatures ranging from 54 - 68-degrees Fahrenheit
- Item #CST00UM
2.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.