Select a Size
Select a Color
Nano Flex 3G Arm Warmer
Rain or shine, wet or dry, these warmers give you the extra bit of warmth you need to stay comfortable when you're riding on a brisk day in early fall or late spring. The stretchy, fleece-backed thermal fabric is coated with millions of tiny nanofilaments that encourage water to bead up and roll off the garment, keeping light rain and tire spray at bay. That being said, the material is also highly breathable, making them a great option for dry days, too.
- Arm warmers that work well for both wet and dry conditions
- Water-repellent thermal fabric helps you stay warm and dry
- Breathable construction prevents clamminess and overheating
- Single, flat-lock seam ensures maximum comfort
- Double-sided silicone gripper keeps the warmers in place
- Easy to take off and stow in a jersey pocket if things warm up
- Recommended for temperatures ranging from 54 - 68-degrees Fahrenheit
- Item #CST00UJ
- Nano Flex 3G
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 66g
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
October 9, 2020
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 180 lbs
They feel premium and do a great job at keeping my arms warm. As always with Castelli be sure to size up. Worth every penny
January 29, 2020
Poor Customer Service
For two weeks I've been trying to resolve a simple warranty issue. I bought Castelli arm warmers and within the year warranty period they ripped at the silicone gripper. I sent photos to them. Backcountry would only replace if I cut them up. I was attempting to wear them as they are the only pair I have. I offered to cut them up once the replacements arrived. They wanted no part of that. The arm warmers are defective whether or not I cut them up. To insist on cutting them up before they will ship new ones is taking advantage of me and my ability to continue to ride my bike. Very poor customer service.
August 23, 2020
Thanks for posting. They could just charge you for new ones and refund you once you cut up the old ones. Such a silly way to get a bad rep.