Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Nano Flex 3G Arm Warmer
Rain or shine, wet or dry, these warmers give you the extra bit of warmth you need to stay comfortable when you're riding on a brisk day in early fall or late spring. The stretchy, fleece-backed thermal fabric is coated with millions of tiny nanofilaments that encourage water to bead up and roll off the garment, keeping light rain and tire spray at bay. That being said, the material is also highly breathable, making them a great option for dry days, too.
- Arm warmers that work well for both wet and dry conditions
- Water-repellent thermal fabric helps you stay warm and dry
- Breathable construction prevents clamminess and overheating
- Single, flat-lock seam ensures maximum comfort
- Double-sided silicone gripper keeps the warmers in place
- Easy to take off and stow in a jersey pocket if things warm up
- Recommended for temperatures ranging from 54 - 68-degrees Fahrenheit
- Item #CST00UJ
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.