Mortirolo V Reflex Jacket
Castelli's Mortirolo V Reflex Jacket is a go-to winter jacket for road cyclists and is even better suited for those rides with less daylight with the addition of reflective paneling on and across the shoulders and below the rear pockets to better stand out to other road users.
Like the standard Mortirolo, the front of the jacket is constructed of Windstopper X-Fast fabric to provide protection against wind and drizzle. This windproof and water repellant fabric combines breathability with an internally brushed fleece to keep everything warm and dry on chilly fall and winter rides. The back of the jacket is made of cozy yet breathable Thermoflex fabric for temperature control, reducing the potential for overheating. It's like having an upgraded version of your favorite fleece blanket along for the ride to fend off the cold and battle the wind.
Castelli also pays attention to the little details. Perforated shoulder panels increase ventilation while the knit stretch panels on the sides and shoulders improve the fit on the bike. The Mortirolo V Reflex Jacket's three rear pockets also provide enough space for a spare tube, extra warmers, and a few snacks to get you through your longest rides.
- The ideal road jacket for drier, cooler days with limited light
- Fit accommodates a base layer and remains form-fitting
- Fabric provides windproofing and water-resistance
- Perforated shoulders allow for easy venting
- Recommended for temperatures into the low-40s to mid-50s Fahrenheit
- Sleeves and shoulder panels have reflective fabric for maximum visibility
- Item #CST00NH