When navigating the world of cycling jackets there are so many different styles, features, and proprietary fabrics that it starts to feel a bit overwhelming. Fortunately, Castelli understands that some of us want a no-nonsense jacket that simply works, something that looks good without any excessive styling. Everything you need without overdoing it—that's the motto of the Castelli Mitico Jacket. It's ideal for late fall and winter, when temperatures drop significantly and wet roads are pervasive.
The Gore Windstopper X-Fast fabric on the front and sleeves is completely windproof, with enough water-resistance to shed light to moderate precipitation and road spray. It's a heavier-weight fabric with a fleece liner, preserving body heat while also letting moisture escape so you don't get soggy inside the jacket. The back of the jacket uses Castelli's Nano Flex material, which is still warm and water-resistant, but due to the lack of a membrane its better at shedding heat during tough climbs or intervals. The fit is close-to-body but not overly tight, leaving room to layer as needed.
The jacket uses sublimated graphics that look sharp without being flashy, with an asymmetrical tall color that gives it a traditional look. Castelli finishes the jacket by including three spacious rear cargo pockets for holding water bottles and essentials, with a reflective panel below the pockets for enhanced low-light visibility.
- A practical cycling jacket for cold & wet winter conditions
- Gore Windstopper fabric is windproof, water-resistant, & breathable
- Material on back sheds heat during high-intensity efforts
- Semi-form fitting for close-to-body comfort with room to layer
- Sublimated graphics for a sleek, unobtrusive style
- Easy-sliding zipper with flap on inside to protect neck
- Three rear pockets with reflective panel for low-light visibility
- Castelli continues to blend tradition & innovation with their fine cycling apparel
- Item #CST00NI