Millerighe Full-Zip Jersey
Reaching for a bold kit doesn't have to involve flashy colors and neon prints. Take the Castelli Millerighe Full-Zip Jersey for example, which combines eye catching geometric stripes with the stark contrast of black and white to create a striking top that stands out, without going crazy with colors that don't fit in with your wardrobe. The Millerighe is built for comfort on the bike, with ProSecco Micromesh fabric that works to boost moisture management to keep you dry and comfortable when you're hammering through the miles, plus mesh side panels that offer a breath of fresh air against your skin. Because aerodynamics matter, the sleeves feature sleek Velocity Rev2 fabric that offer a close-to-body fit, and raw cut edges that reduce drag when you're carving your line down steep canyon tarmac. The Millerighe is finished off with a silicone gripper to lock the drop-tail hem in place, three rear pockets to stash all of your essentials, and reflective piping to help you stay seen when the light begins to fall.
- A striking kit that brings bold to the monochromatic
- ProSecco Micromesh boost moisture transfer to dry quickly
- Let your skin breathe with mesh side panels
- Sleek aerodynamic fabric at sleeve cuts the breeze
- Silicone gripper locks drop-tail hem in place
- Stash your gels and tools in 3 deep rear pockets
- Raw cut sleeves reduce drag when you're speeding down the tarmac
- Item #CST00R8
- Q & A
Hit or Miss
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: S
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 138lbs
Excellent styling and great sleeve materials are what made this jersey almost salvageable! Unfortunately the body panels are fairly thick and don’t breathe well, the zipper is chunky and clunky, and there is no silicone gripper to prevent the jersey from riding up. I really wanted to love this jersey but it’s going back for something different.
Sizing is true-ish.