Meno + Wind Bib Tight
Gusty fall days can add windchill to sunny mornings, dropping temps down near freezing. While it can be tempting to layer up with all of your hardest winter-ready gear, a proper shell from the wind is all you really need to keep your temperature up, and Castelli makes a strong argument with the Meno + Wind Bib Tight. These cold-weather savvy tights are built to withstand temps from the mid 40's all the way down to freezing, thanks to their AirFlex Thermo fabric that combines a soft, brushed backing to trap in heat, with a windproof outer that slices through those icy gusts. The back ads in a touch of water protection, with Nano Flex Xtra Dry fabric to offer you splash resistance against wheel spray and showers, helping maximize your warmth on the ride.
For long miles in the saddle, the Kiss Air2 chamois is employed at the seat. This Kiss Air2 uses a higher density foam than the previous Kiss Air pad, and the softest ever next-to-skin fabric on top for elevated comfort . The dual-density, infinitely variable thickness of the pad helps damp jarring vibrations from your ischial zones with maximum thickness, while tapering to moderate thickness under the perineum to reduce pressure. Comfort is taken one step further with an anatomical shape that's designed to create a perfect interface to your body when you're putting down the power and going full-gas.
- Windproof tights for taking on harsh and blustery rides
- AirFlex Thermo fabric traps in heat, keeps wind out
- Stay dry from wheel spray and splashes with Nano Flex Xtra Dry back
- KISS Air2 chamois absorbs jarring forces, elevates comfort
- Mesh bib straps allow for perspiration to escape while you ride
- Reflective accents at lower leg boost visibility in low light
- Item #CST00UG