Our Top Hiking Footwear & Apparel For The Trail
Stay dry when you're wrenching.
Working in the pits can be a thankless job, especially when it's rainy, but that's why Castelli is introducing the Meccanico Rain Shell. Designed to be worn when you're wrenching, not when you're in the saddle, the Meccanico is Castelli's bad-weather workhorse, with heavy-duty fabric and a three-layer waterproof and breathable membrane that keeps the wet off when there's work to be done.
It's been outfitted with fully taped seams for supreme weather protection, and has a relaxed, thigh-length cut for easy layering over insulating gear and extra protection when you're spending hours in inclement weather. Maybe best of all, the Meccanico is totally reversible, so you can wear it black side out when you're getting greasy and red side out when you're hanging around the team bus for photo ops.
- A light shell for coverage when you're wrenching
- Constructed for weather protection, but not cycling
- Fully sealed seams keep water from sneaking inwards
- Three-layer membrane is ideal for fighting the elements
- Longer length gives coverage when you're in the pit
- Reversible construction keeps one side crisp and clean
- Item #CST008J
- [membrane/laminate] 3-layer
- 2 zip hand
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year