- A modern take on a classic glove
- Leatherback with perforations for a vintage look
- Leather palm with foam padding adds durability and comfort
- Scorpion button on hook-and-loop closure adds a touch of class
- Item #CST00KN
- Q & A
First Rate Old School
- Fit: Runs small
I use thin bar tape and these are exactly what I prefer! The best combination!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The Castelli Maestro Gloves stir a number of associations for me, from classic crocheted-cotton cycling gloves to European car interiors (love the red accent stitch) I go to an XL in some Castelli gloves, but the suppleness of the leather in the Maestros means I can stick with large. They are not the easiest gloves to take off, and I'm being careful to avoid stressing the stitching at the fingers, since I want to have these for a very long time!
just wondering glove made by leather, is it ok to wash after each ride?
No. It is leather for a reason. This is not a training glove. it is basically coffee-run bling.