Lightness 2 Glove
As the seasons transition from summer to fall, your kit also makes some critical shifts, with arm and knee warmers becoming staples on each ride, a headband to keep your ears from getting too frosty, and gloves that offer a little more warmth than your summer-weight staples, like the Castelli Lightness 2 Gloves. These versatile gloves are built for cool-weather and changing seasons, with toasty Thermoflex fabric at the back of hand that balances insulation with breathability to keep you comfortable through the day, while a contoured synthetic palm provides pre-shaped fit to wrap around the bars, and silicone print for enhanced grip and tactile feel when you're on the hoods. Castelli employs its damping system to the palm to offer a bit of respite from jarring forces and vibrations you encounter on the road, reducing fatigue and elevating comfort on the ride.
- Lightweight gloves for packing a little warmth in shoulder seasons
- Thermoflex fabric at back of hand provides breathability and insulation
- Contoured palm improves tactile feel of the bars
- Silicone print boosts grip and control of shift levers
- Absorb jarring vibrations and reduce fatigue with Castelli Damping System
- High stretch cuff makes for easy on-and-off
- Item #CST00TY
- [back of hand] Thermoflex, [palm] synthetic
- Castelli Damping System
- Claimed Weight
- [size large] 50
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
December 3, 2020
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 180 lbs
I normally wear large gloves and these are a bit snug, but comfortable. Good to about 40 degrees F before the cold starts to affect the fingers.
October 31, 2020
Way too small!
- Size Bought
- 6` 4"
- 230 lbs
I ordered the largest size available (XXL) and they still don't fit. These gloves are way to small! I guess I'll have to give them to one of the neighbor kids. Why are bike clothes getting smaller and smaller? Very disappointing sizing!