INEOS Climber's 3.1 Jersey
The Castelli INEOS Climber's 3.1 is a race-cut, lightweight, breathable jersey that epitomizes the "all-in" mantra of performance climbing. Heat-loss and aerodynamics are two combative forces — and typically heat loss wins out — with aerodynamics suffering as you unzip the jersey to cool-down. Castelli finds a welcomed middle ground with the 3.1. Adopting the fit from their Aero Race 6.0 jersey, Castelli optimizes the wind flow at higher speeds ¬— think at the base and lower slopes of the climb at 16+ miles per hour. When you hit the slopes and ramp up the intensity, the breathable Flusso 3D front-facing fabric enhances wicking and heat loss, while helping you keep the jersey zipped to maintain aerodynamic efficiency.
Castelli continues the pro-level features of the 3.1 and adds a transparent race-number sleeve to the rear, which smoothes airflow even further and reduces the damage caused by pinning. And at a lightweight 116g (about the same a four energy gels), the 3.1 is a natural climber with pro pedigree.
- Climbing is a breath of fresh in this lightweight aero jersey
- Team INEOS branding channels stage-race winning pedigree
- Blended fabrics offer breathable, dry, close-to-body riding
- Adopted pattern from Aero Race 6.0 jersey for aerodynamics
- Transparent number sleeve avoids puncture holes of pinning up
- Item #CSTZ7EH
- [front] 75 g/m2 Flusso 3D, [rear] StradaPro 3D, [sleeves/shoulders] Velocity Rev 2
- UPF Rating
- UPF 16 (rear fabric)
- 3 rear
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?