INEOS Climber's 3.0 Jersey
Despite a mid-season sponsorship change, the team returns with Bernal, Hart, Henao, and Thomas making up a heavy-hitting climbing squad at the new Team INEOS. Always a threat at hilly races and during the high mountain stages of a three-week tour, the team counts on the INEOS Climber's 3.0 Jersey from Castelli when the temperatures and roads turn skyward. Constructed of lightweight materials that are designed to breathe and wick exceptionally, along with patterning based on the Aero Race 6.0 jersey, this piece of kit will show support of your favorite team as well as giving you an edge when chasing after those KOMs.
What makes the jersey so remarkable is its use of lightweight mesh that dries incredibly fast and it doesn't hold on to moisture. We've found that it actually makes for a pretty good base layer under a long-sleeve jersey or Gabba when conditions are cooler or wet and obviously good to wear alone during the summer. It's available in the new Dark Red INEOS livery that looks handsome and matches the rest of the Castelli INEOS line.
- Castelli's climber's jersey using INEOS livery and graphics
- StradaPro 3D fabric on the back provides pocket support and UPF 16 protection
- Velocity Rev 2 fabric on sleeves and shoulders improve aerodynamics
- 75 g/m2 Flusso 3D fabric on the front is lightweight and wicks moisture
- Full-length front zipper dumps heat on extended climbs
- 3 rear pockets haul ride nutrition and flat fixing material
- Patterned after the Aero Race 6.0 Jersey to help reduce drag
- Item #CSTZ797