Select style & size:Select options
INEOS Aero Race 6.1 Jersey
Castelli has been optimizing the aerodynamics of its cycling apparel as far back as 2006 with its first aero jersey built for road racing. Sure, skinsuits have been used for decades to shave seconds in TTs, but they all too often neglect moisture management not to mention the lack of rear pockets. Castelli's latest version of its slippery top, the Aero Race 6.0 Full-Zip Jersey, is the culmination of everything it's learned about material and design and is distilled into its fastest jersey to date replete with Team INEOS's colors, a nod to their collaboration in making this the fastest jersey yet.
We'll be the first to admit that aerodynamic clothing feels like chasing marginal gains, however, the jersey is optimized at the real-world speeds we often find ourselves riding (18 - 34mph) and the human body makes up the majority of watt-sucking drag on our rides. This sixth revision of its aero jersey is more aerodynamic and better fitting than ever, by optimizing fit, paneling, and seam placement. The fabrics used provide superb breathability and ventilation, to help ventilate while you're pushing the pace.
- Castelli's fastest jersey in Team INEOS colors
- Optimized fabric placement and seam construction reduces drag
- Airflow shoulder construction eliminates flapping material
- Velocity Rev2 fabric on front and sleeve slices through the wind
- 3D mesh back increases breathability
- YKK Vislon zipper helps dump excessive heat
- Drop tail provides a perfect pocket placement and improves the fit
- Elbow-length stretch sleeves with raw-cut edges offer a seamless transition
- Item #CSTZ7EG
What do you think about this product?