#Giro102 Race Jersey
Worn by the leader of the young rider classification, the Maglia Bianci represents freshness and a youthful spirit, and is awarded to the fastest rider under 25 years old at the end of each stage of the Giro d'Italia. The #Giro102 Race Jersey is identical to the white jersey worn by the pros, and features Castelli's exquisite attention to detail and tried-and-true race fit.
The #Giro102 Race Jersey is essentially the same as Castelli's Aero Race 6.0, a top that knows a thing or two about the fit and materials needed to win a Grand Tour. It's lightweight and aerodynamic, with strategically placed seams that follow your body while in the saddle for an impeccable fit. It uses Giro Aero fabric on the front, engineered to Castelli's specifications by SITIP to minimize drag, while breathable Giro Infinito fabric at the back and mesh side panels improve ventilation. The arm openings are laser cut for maximum comfort and aerodynamics, and the drop pockets out back provide just the right amount of storage and a perfect race fit that’s held in place with a mesh silicone elastic waistband.
Our favorite detail of this year's Giro jerseys might just be the golden zipper pull. Look closely and you'll see that it's a miniature version of the Giro trophy, the Trofeo Infinito, which is also displayed on the jersey's chest. Final special edition accents include the jacquard woven Prodotto Ufficiale label and the woven 102 label at the back of the neck.
- Wear the same jersey as the Giro d'Italia race leaders
- White represents the leader of the young rider classification
- Fabrics provide optimal aerodynamics and breathability
- Laser-cut sleeves improve comfort while cutting down on drag
- Drop rear pockets offer storage without compromising the race fit
- Gold finish zipper pull as a tribute to the Trofeo Infinito
- Jacquard-woven Prodotto Ufficiale label for authenticity
- Castelli is the official supplier of the Giro leader's jerseys
- Item #CST00V6