#Giro102 Nero Squadra Jersey
The #Giro102 Nero Squadra Jersey is Castelli's Squadra version of the Giro jersey and is available in a colorway that once celebrated the last place rider still in that race. Although it was only awarded 6 times between 1946 to 1951, the position was fiercely contested and it just adds to the lore of cycling that makes the sport so beautiful. So if you love the Giro, Castelli, or heck, just cycling, don this jersey on your next ride and let the world know.
Just like all of Castelli's clothing, it paid careful attention to every detail. The fabrics consist of custom materials with Velo Light on the front and back and Velo Aero stretch fabric on the sleeves that end with raw cut edges for comfort. The fabric ensures lightness and fast drying while the perforated side panels enhance ventilation. And if things heat up too much, the YKK Vislon zipper allows for some refreshing airflow with just a tug of that famous Castelli scorpion pull. Final details include the mesh silicone waistband for keeping the fit in check, 3 rear pockets with Castelli’s drop design for hauling ride essentials, and its Maratona fit which is more relaxed to cover a wider range of body shapes.
- Castelli's tribute to the Giro's past with a modern jersey
- Fabrics are built to breathe, stretch, and dry quickly
- 3 rear pockets haul riding essentials
- Raw cut arm openings improve comfort
- Full-length zipper allows for temperature regulation
- As official jersey supplier to the Giro, Castelli has a deep passion for the race
- Item #CST00VC