Select style & size:Select options
Gavia Mortirolo Limited Edition Jersey
Named after one of the most challenging stages in the Giro d'Italia, this jersey's motif pays homage to the countless switchbacks riders must navigate as they cross through these legendary mountain passes in the Italian Alps. It's not all about style though, as the Gavia Mortirolo's lightweight fabrics provide an optimal fit, quick drying comfort, and exceptional breathability as you conquer your own epic rides.
- A cycling jersey celebrating the Giro's Gavia-Mortirolo stage
- Stay cool and dry with lightweight, breathable fabrics
- Seamless raw-cut sleeves sit comfortably on your arms
- Stretchy form-fit moves with you on the bike
- Full-length zipper lets you dump heat on the climbs
- Three rear pockets store your riding essentials
- Mesh silicone waistband keeps the jersey in place
- Item #CSTZ7CC
- Q & A
Nice feeling jersey, but not a good fit
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: XXL
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 190lbs
I'm not a lean rider, but more of an average build. I usually wear large jerseys, but going into this winter a bit fluffier than usual. I went with a XXL. While the fit in the body was correct, the sleeves were to my elbows and I had to return. These will probably fit a lean rider just fine.