Select a Size
Select a Color
Gabba RoS Jersey
Back for a fourth generation, and we'd argue even better than ever before, is the Caselli Gabba RoS Jersey. This transitional-season favorite has been coveted here at the Competitive office since its first iteration, and while it still packs in the timeless aesthetic of the original, the Gabba RoS comes to us with more elemental protection than ever before, thanks to its GORE-TEX Infinium 205 Warm fabric at the front that features a brushed interior with fully waterproof exterior, and GORE-TEX Infinium 203 Stretch at the back for extra comfort and breathability. We find it fitting that this year Castelli ads the Rain or Shine designation to the Gabba, as it's always had a knack for getting us through the rougher weather that sporadically hits us during fall and spring.
The Gabba RoS strikes a balance between breathability, and protection in windy and wet conditions. It does this by constructing the front to be utterly wind and waterproof against intense downpours and gale-force-winds alike, while employing a lighter fabric at the back, allowing sweat to escape so your core can stay primed through the miles. But the technical fabrics are only part of why we love Castelli so much — we also covet the brand for its fit and form, and the newest Gabba continues to be treated with the same attention to detail as before. It's sleeves are forward-oriented and the chest features an abbreviated fit that perfectly follows your body when in the cycling position. It sits close to your chest and stomach, instead of hanging down, eliminating the hippo-reminiscent look that so many of us despise in kits designed for inclement weather.
Castelli recommends the Gabba RoS for temperatures ranging from 48 - to- 61-degrees Fahrenheit, but ultimately your level of comfort will depend on how hard you're riding, and how you choose to layer.
- Shed the jacket and let the Gabba RoS get you through rain or shine
- Water-and-wind-proof fabric stays warm and dry in the cold
- Brushed fleecy front traps heat inside so you stay toasty
- Stretchy panel on back allows for a boost in breathability
- GORE-TEX Infinium fabrics are breathable, waterproof, windproof
- Form-fitting cut leaves just enough room for baselayer
- Rear drop hem with reflective panel protects from wheel spray
- Silicone gripper holds hem neatly in place
- Item #CST00TG
- [front panels] GORE-TEX Infinium 205 Warm, [back panels] GORE-TEX Infinium 203 Stretch
- spring, fall
- 2 back, pump sleeve
- panel at lower back
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?