Why We Like The Free Sanremo 2 Short-Sleeve Suit
Castelli updates their distance triathlon suit with new fabrics and refined fit. The Free Sanremo 2 Suit capitalizes on research that went into its predecessor as well as the Castelli PR Suit to bring you aerodynamic advantage and a fit that feels comfortable through each leg. A snug fit layers well beneath a wetsuit, and the quick-drying fabric helps you speed through each transition. On the bike, its flatlock seams and tri-specific chamois minimize chafing and friction for a comfortable stride.
- A skinsuit designed for triathletes to excel at every leg
- Optimized top and bottom fabrics for racing or training
- 2 rear aero pockets allow for snacks while reducing aero drag
- Full-length front zip dumps heat on hot rides and runs
- Form-fit sits next to skin for compressive support and aerodynamics
- Kiss Tri chamois offers comfort in the aero position and disappears on the run
- Item #CSTZ7BR
- [main] Velocity Rev2, [back] Velocity mesh
- 2 rear, 2 hip
- KISS Tri
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
April 27, 2020
How deep are the pockets on this suit? Are they as deep as the seam that is halfway down the rear red stripe, or do these pockets reach all the way down to the seam at the bottom of this red stripe? Thanks!