Flanders Warm Neck Warmer Top
- Castelli's warmest base layer
- Built-in neck warmer extends cozy warmth
- Neck warmer can be pulled over your face for more warmth
- Flatlock stick reduces friction and abrasion
- Mesh armpit adds additional ventilation
- Item #CST00NT
- Q & A
Warm as warm can be!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Just got one of these on recommend, and so far it has been excellent! Lightweight yet very toasty. Venting on the sides help regulate temperature, and the front and rear are great for the core. The addition of the neck warmer is excellent, as it can pull up over the ears and lower face for additional warmth. It does run a tad small. I generally wear a large T-shirt, and went XL in this layer.
How tight is it around neck? I wear a 16 collar for dress shirts. I'm XL with Castelli short sleeve base layers. Not looking for skin tight fit around neck tho.
Also anyone know what the sleeve length is in XL?