Feltre Croce D'Aune Jersey
Castelli creates the Feltre Croce D'Aune Jersey to celebrate the 20th stage of the 2019 Giro. This stage in the Dolomite region features more than 5,000 meters of elevation gain and crosses the Cima Campo, Passo Manghen, Passo Rolle and ends atop the arduous Croce d’Aune-Monte Avena. It's a challenging route that follows the Gran Fondo Sportful, whose official color, orange, is highlighted on the jersey along with symbols of the city of Feltre.
The Feltre Croce d’Aune jersey uses a combination of fabrics for an optimal fit, comfort, and quick drying. Its main fabric, Velo Light is lightweight and wicks moisture while the perforated side panels promote breathability. A mesh silicone waistband keeps the fit in check while 3 rear pockets with Castelli’s drop pocket design haul ride snacks and any other essentials. Lastly, the sleeve construction has a raw cut finish for comfort and a modern look.
- Castelli's jersey that pays homage to the 20th stage of the Giro
- Fabrics are built to breathe, stretch, and dry quickly
- 3 rear pockets haul riding essentials
- Raw cut arm openings improve comfort
- Full-length zipper allows for temperature regulation
- The orange represents the Fondo Sportful while the symbols are of the city of Feltre
- Item #CST00VJ