A warm introduction.
In Castelli's world, entry level kit means something a bit different than what you might've been conditioned to think. Instead of ill-fitting garments made with low-end materials and few comfort-enhancing extras, kit like the Castelli Evoluzione 2 Short gives new riders a warm introduction to the world of cycling shorts. If you're self-sponsored and newly indoctrinated to the sport of skinny tires, the Evoluzione 2 will leave little to be desired as you build mileage and get to know your bike.
The Evoluzione's Kiss Air chamois may not offer the same featherweight silhouette as its higher-end siblings, but its rolling topography and plush cushioning provide the support you need to tackle longer rides and new routes without compressing after only a few miles. Day in and day out, the short's stabilizing, breathable nylon and polyester fabric blend move with you without stretching or bunching in the saddle, as it employs the same impeccable fit used throughout Castelli's illustrious line.
- An entry-level bib short that doesn't sacrifice in comfort
- Form-fitting cut follows your movements in the saddle
- 2-layer ProDry Soft fabric rapidly transfers moisture
- Extra-stretch side panel rolls out to a 360-degree leg band
- Airy mesh bib sits subtly under a jersey
- KISS chamois cushions and supports your sit bones
- Reflective accents help you stay visible to motorists
- Item #CST00FY
- Q & A
Great short - very comfortable
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 6'3"
- Weight: 165lbs
very comfortable and protective