Kick the chill to the curb.
If you've been subjecting yourself to blasts of chilly air while riding in traditional cycling shorts, look no further than the Castelli Men's Evoluzione 2 Knicker for additional coverage required for cool conditions in late autumn and spring. This basic knicker forms the basis for Castelli's range of knickers, providing excellent value, but without sacrificing the form-fitting support or plush padding you'd find on more premium offerings. Case in point, the ProDry Soft 2-layer fabric actively pulls moisture off your body to better regulate body temperature. It's comprised of a polyester knit inner layer for a smooth feel and moisture-wicking comfort, paired with a nylon outer layer for a bit more support and shape retention over time.
Unlike other basic knickers on the market, the Evoluzione 2 comes with a top-flight KISS Air chamois comprised of infinitely variable thickness foam that's tapered along the sides for flexibility and thicker along the rear to relieve pressure on sensitive areas. It employs a seamless microfiber lining with dimpled surface that speeds up evaporation of sweat, as to eliminate the damp, irritating feel of a soaked chamois. Additionally, this knicker comes with InMold silicone leg grippers with a clean edge finish to prevent the bottoms from riding up.
- Kill the chill of cycling in cooler transitional seasons
- ProDry Soft 2-layer fabric wicks moisture and retains shape
- KISS Air chamois balances flexibility with plush padding
- Chamois lined with dimpled microfiber for moisture management
- InMold silicone leg grippers prevent bottoms from riding up
- Anatomic leg shaping with stretch side panels for mobility
- Reflective tabs enhance your visibility to traffic at dark
- Item #CST00KB
What do you think about this product?
November 16, 2019
Is it possible to get this knicker without a chamois?