Supportive specialist for chilly rides.
Designed for the needs of cyclists riding through chilly autumn and brisk springtime weather, the Castelli Men's Evoluzione 2 Bib Knicker locks in extra warmth when cycling shorts would leave you shivering-cold in transitional seasons. The Evoluzione 2 Knicker's anatomical patterning features extra-stretch side panels that conform brilliantly to your legs without pinching or pressure points sidelining you from ticking off audacious riding goals. InMold silicone leg grippers feature a clean-edge finish, as to not scratch or irritate sensitive skin.
Castelli's Pro Soft 2-layer fabric provides high levels of moisture management and breathability, meaning you'll remain dry and comfortable, even while pushing yourself at a fast cadence while training and riding. Mesh bib straps stabilize the short in an upright position while breathing well underneath your favorite cycling jersey or long-sleeve baselayer. It's finished with Castelli's KISS Air chamois with infinitely variable thickness foam that's thinner along the edges for flexibility and thicker in the rear for plush, supportive padding. This chamois benefits from dimpled microfiber lining, which actively pulls moisture off your skin to facilitate a pleasantly cool, dry feel.
- Supportive knickers lock in extra warmth on chilly rides
- Pro Soft 2-layer fabric wicks moisture and breathes well
- Mesh bib straps for breathable stabilization and support
- KISS Air chamois balances flexibility with plush padding
- Dimpled microfiber chamois lining for moisture management
- Extra-stretch side panels and InMold silicone leg grippers
- Item #CST00KA