With the right gear, you don't have to limit your riding to a dank basement or crowded spin class at the gym. Gloves like Castelli's Estremo offer the coverage and weather protection for pedaling through those dark winter months.
Not only do these gloves sport wind- and water-resistant WindStopper X-Fast fabric on the back of the hand, they're equipped with a fleece lining. The lining keeps your paws warm, but it also contributes to comfort by wicking perspiration and transferring it to the outer WindStopper Layer. This combination of warmth retention and weather defense lets the Estremo confidently lead a full-frontal winter assault.
But warmth, weather protection, and perspiration management aren't the only things we expect from a sub-freezing cycling glove. The connection to your hoods is just as important, and the Estremo delivers with a gripy and durable fabric for the palm and fingers. This offers excellent feedback for control, accurate shifts, and confident braking. The hand is also treated to a vibration-damping palm for reduced fatigue on those longer rides. A microsuede thumb panel offers a soft wiping surface, and the wide neoprene cuff ensures The Estremo locks out all cold air.
- Full-finger cycling glove for cold-weather rides
- WindStopper X-Fast blocks the elements
- Vibration-damping palm reduces fatigue
- Fleece lining adds a bit of warmth
- Neoprene cuff provides a solid seal
- Microsuede thumb panel for nose wiping
- Item #CST2480
- [body] GORE Windstopper X-Fast, [lining] fleece, [cuff] neoprene, [thumb panels] microsuede
- hook-and-loop cuff
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?