Castelli first dubbed a winter jacket Espresso a few years back because what sounds more Italian than that? Joking aside, the brand realized that those little cups of coffee are in fact works of art requiring precision in every regard from the grounds, to the water temp, to the pressure, all of the painstaking attention to the details yields a beautiful product. That same ideology goes into the Espresso Jersey with its materials, craftsmanship, and fit. It's built with super simple and clean looks on the outside and typical Castelli craftsmanship using its new Punto fabric with exceptional softness, stretch, wicking, and breathability.
As a subtle deviation from the norm, a front zippered chest pocket offers easy access to your ID or credit card. Pocket design didn't end there though, and Castelli created a new rear pocket construction that lays flat but can bellow out for carrying larger items when needed.
- Castelli road jersey worthy of an artisanal name
- Punto fabric offers excellent wicking and stretch
- Zippered chest pocket keeps essentials close at hand
- 3 rear pockets with expandable bellow construction provide maximum capacity
- Designed to complement the Premio bibshort
- Item #CST00RO