Espresso GT Glove
We've all been underprepared on winter rides only to be found huddling warm coffee in the cafe's corner booth, waiting for life-signs to return to frigid fingers. Thankfully, Castelli wants every winter ride to be enjoyable, and without regret, so the Espresso GT Glove is designed to protect down to 25-degrees F in the rain or the snow. Gore-Tex Infinium, which is becoming a staple in Castelli's premium, winter cycling gear, creates a waterproof lining for when the forecast is unavoidable. Trusted PrimaLoft insulation keeps a warm layer of air around fingers and wrists mile after mile through the frost-covered country roads, while the enhanced grip on the palms helps maintain a confident connection to the bars. And pulling up to the café, the easy on, easy off zipper improves upon a traditional hook-and-loop wrist closure design.
- Make sure you get to the coffee stop with warm hands
- Warming insulation and waterproof lining keep fingers protected
- Grip control improves handlebar control
- Water-repellent zipper instead of awkward hook-and-loop closure
- Reflective details because the day is only so long
- Rated for rides between 25-50 degrees F
- Item #CSTZ7DO
- [insulation] PrimaLoft, [liner] Gore-Tex
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, cyclocross, enduro, gravel, mud/sand/snow, road cycling, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 19, 2021
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 180 lbs
Bought in October but didn't start using until mid November. Have ridden with gloves 32 times according to Strava. Rubber grips rubbing off on left thumb and palm, stitching frayed on right glove. Super disappointing for a $100+ pair of gloves. Moved to Ohio from Miami, FL. This was my first experience using a winter glove and i wanted to get a quality one due to change in temp. Wear and tear is much too pronounced for less than 2 months of use.