Entrata Wind Bib Tight
In Castelli’s cold-weather hierarchy, the Entrata Wind Bib Tight is well placed to protect you during deep winter riding in dry conditions. With a thermal rating mirroring the top-tier Nano Flex Pro 2 at 28-43 degrees F, the Entrata supports you to your best performances when the winter’s frigid grip is around every s-bend on your route. Lacking only Castelli’s RoS (rain or shine) designation, the Entrata protects from minor moisture events like rear-wheel road spray and light fog. However, the Entrata’s primary motivation is to block the wind. AirFlex Thermo fabric on the front of the bibs provides 100% windproofing against icy cold weather. At the same time, the thermal inner layer warms hard-working muscles during critical off-season base-miles and interval sets. On the rear is Castelli’s Nano-Flex 3G for added insulation and weather protection.
Castelli maintains a supportive and minimal design for the Entrata with flat-lock seams, traditional calf-zip closures, and a reflective Castelli logo on the left thigh. Comfortable bib straps accommodate riding positons without pulling, and the Kiss Air2 chamois sits underneath for long-mile protection from saddle vibrations. Its dual-density foam uses variable thickness molding to give and take support in ideal areas for maximum comfort.
- Cheat the wind and the cold with a full-length, thermal, windproof tight
- Windblocking front-facing fabric cuts down frigid headwinds
- Water-resistant and thermal fabric on the rear for foul-weather protection
- Dual-density and variable thickness chamois is a racer's dream
- Flat-lock seams and comfortable bib straps for extended base-mile training
- Calf zips and reflective Castelli logo for low-light visibility
- Item #CSTZ7DZ
- [front] AirFlex Thermo, [back] Nano Flex 3G
- Kiss Air2
- upper leg logo
- Claimed Weight
- [large] 319g
- Recommended Use
- cyclocross, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?