Everything you need and nothing you don't, that's how we'd describe the Entrata Shorts. The fabric has just the right amount of stretch, with enough compression to support your muscles without restricting movement. The 8-panel construction is tailored for a perfect fit, and the shorts are held in place with Castelli's GIRO3 flat leg bands that are free of any pinching or bunching. Comfort without any excess bulk is provided by the proven KISS Air2 chamois.
- Take to the roads with these comfortable, affordable cycling shorts
- Pro Dry Lycra supports muscles and actively wicks moisture
- 8-panel anatomic construction for a perfect on-bike fit
- KISS Air2 chamois cushions rough roads without being bulky
- Lie-flat leg bands comfortably secure the fit
- Stitched-on logos and reflective panels are made to last
- Item #CSTZ7B4
- Pro Dry matte Lycra
- form-fitting, compressive
- KISS Air2
- Leg Gripper
- rear panels
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
August 18, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 156 lbs
I have worn these shorts regularly for several months, on short and long rides, between 15 and 60 miles, and they are awesome. They have great padding, I love the elastic around the lower thighs for compression and to keep them from riding up, and they are really comfortable around the tummy so I don’t have to deal with the hassle of bib shorts.
August 10, 2020
runs ridiculously small
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 165 lbs
I was wondering if these were youth... I'm usually a M or L (6'1", 165 lbs) and the Large was way too tight. I returned for an XL and hoped those would fit better. I have a 32" waist and even the XL way wayyyy too tight. Had to return both sizes, and pay return shipping unfortunately. I think I'll stick with PEARL iZUMi shorts, they seem more true to size.