Entrata 3 Limited Edition Full-Zip Jersey
One of the biggest benefits of supporting pro athletes is the amount of feedback you receive helping refine products used at the highest level and Castelli certainly uses this info when developing its clothing. Case in point, its Men's Entrata 3 Limited Edition Full-Zip Jersey which uses a refined, in the saddle cut with a 100% textured polyester fabric that soaks up sweat like a sponge and transports it to the surface where it can dry quickly. If you are looking for a lightweight, highly breathable jersey, look no further. Add in the handsome limited edition colors and you might find yourself picking up more than one.
For the shoulders, sleeves, and side panels, Castelli employs Air Mesh stretch fabric which clings tightly to your body, adding in moisture transfer, without sacrificing an in the saddle fit while in the drops on the Tuesday night group ride. Up front, a YKK Vislon zipper offers smooth operation when regulating its position for a comfortable microclimate, while the reflective viz strips on the rear boost visibility before the sun rises or when it's getting ready to set. The usual complement of three rear pockets carries your nutritional needs, tube, and extra layers for the day's ride.
- Lightweight, breathable jersey with race-inspired cut
- A high degree of stretch offers an aero silhouette
- Prosecco GT fabric wicks moisture to keep you cool and dry
- Mesh side panels cling tightly without restricting motion
- Full-length YKK zipper for regulating body temperature
- Three rear pockets store your riding necessities
- Reflective viz strips pop brilliantly in low light
- Limited edition colorways will have you looking good and riding fast
- Item #CST00Q5
What do you think about this product?
February 29, 2020
Not Perfect, But Very Good
This is a very good entry level Castelli jersey. It's well vented, very comfortable, and fits well. It's snug, but not tight. The pockets are deep, and I love the laser cut sleeves. Mine is a baby blue/grey and the sleeves are dark grey. That's nice in my sea of bright jerseys. I'm considering another while they're on sale/ closeout.