Double Espresso Jacket
We’ve all been there, suffering through our training rides in the cold depths of winter simply because we should, not necessarily because we want to. But that's why Castelli makes the Double Espresso jacket, so you can be warm and comfortable in those frigid winter conditions and avoid spending your entire winter on the trainer or rollers. It's the warmest jacket in Castelli's lineup, keeping you cozy in a recommended temperature range of 23 - 46-degrees Fahrenheit. So go ahead and rack up those base miles, because come spring and summer you'll be dropping your buddies thanks to the work you put in over the winter.
The Double Espresso Jacket is constructed from a windproof and water-resistant Gore-Tex Infinium 150 fabric layered over a separate brushed micro fleece insulation layer. This design keeps the warmth in and the wind and precipitation out so you can focus on your training goals and not the inclement weather. The cut is slightly more relaxed than the Alpha ROS jacket so you can add an extra layer for those super cold conditions. Castelli gives the jacket articulated shoulders for greater ease of movement as well as a shaped collar to close comfortably around the neck and keep out chilly drafts. You have three ample rear pockets plus a secure zippered pocket on the chest for keys, money, or other essentials.
- Castelli's warmest jacket for frigid winter temperatures
- Gore-Tex Infinium provides windproof and water-resistant coverage
- Brushed fleece inner layer keeps the warmth in and cold out
- Semi-fitted cut leaves enough room for comfortable layering
- Articulated shoulders for a perfect on-the-bike fit
- Shaped collar helps block out chilly drafts
- Zippered chest pocket safely stows your essentials
- Three rear cargo pockets for snacks, water bottles, tools
- Item #CST00TJ