Select Style & Size
Difesa 2 Cap
- A windproof cap to keep the elements at bay
- Full-coverage ear flaps help trap heat inside
- Traditional cycling cap aesthetic for bonus style points
- Gore Windstopper protects you from harsh weather
- Thermoflex fabric is soft and toasty
- Boost low-light visibility with reflective accents
- Item #CST00J5
- [membrane/laminate] Gore Windstopper [earflap] Thermonflex (85% nylon, 15% spandex)
- elastic back
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 21, 2021
Not really one-size-fits-all
I bought a Difesa cap (in effect, Difesa 1, not Difesa 1). It fit nicely over the ears. But, although billed as one-size-fits-all, it was too small for me --- hat size 7 1/4. The problem is the rigid bill. If the hat is too small for you, the hat pulls the rigid edge of the bill into your forehead. For me, after 15 minutes, it was uncomfortable, and before long I had a headache.
February 1, 2019
Just what you have been looking for.
There is nothing worse than cold ears on those cold days. Sometimes you descend down through the mountains, everything else is warm, but your ears have never been colder. All you need is something to cover the top of your ears, then you would be good. This hat is perfect for that. It keeps your head warm without over heating, and it keeps the cold air off of your ears. It pairs well with a neck gator or buff. You can handle any temps with a combo like that. It is a necessary piece while riding in the cold.
December 20, 2017
Covers my ears & keeps me warm!
- I've put it through the wringer
I love this hat, it fits under my Kask Mojito Perfectly, covers my ears and keeps me warm during Fat Bike Season! Tested in 19 degrees & up.
November 8, 2017
Not a winter hat at all
- I returned this product before using it
If you want a cold head then buy this!