Select a Size
Select a Color
CW 6.1 Cross Glove
Gravel and cross riding come with different demands than life on the tarmac, so its only logical that you'd reach for a pair of gloves that are tuned to your needs, like the Castelli CW 6.1 Cross Glove. These versatile gloves offer must more silicone on the palm than your go-to road mitts, since things can get wet, wild, and exceptionally rough when you stray from the pavement. They're crafted from a lightweight and breathable synthetic that's ideal for wicking away perspiration, while vented fingers improve airflow, and a perforated palm fights sweat, while packing in Castelli's damping system padding at the median nerve to absorb harsh chatter from rowdy conditions, and prevent numbness, pins and needles, and fatigue.
- Breathable gloves with ultra-grippy palms for life off the tarmac
- Ample silicone print improves control and grip on bars
- Synthetic fabric is lightweight and breathable
- Vented finger inserts and perforated palm boosts air flow
- Castelli Damping System at median nerve fights fatigue and numbness
- Easy to take off and put on thanks to hook-and-loop closure at wrist
- Item #CST00TZ
- Castelli Damping System
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 57g
- Recommended Use
- cyclocross, gravel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
September 9, 2020
Good for warm weather CX
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 150 lbs
These gloves are very thin and have good bar/road feel. Pretty grippy. Be warned they have very little/no insulating ability. Therefore, best suited to rides in the 50's, or when riding at red line during your local CX race.