Coppi Limited Edition Jersey
The Coppi Limited Edition Jersey from Castelli celebrates its native son, Il Championissimo, Fausto Coppi. Fausto joins Alfredo Binda and Eddy Merckx as the only riders who have won the Giro five times and he amassed his victories in the years 1940, 1947, 1949, 1952, and 1953. Notably, these victories were on either side of the Second World War cutting his potential for more wins short. Coppi was an all-around cyclist excelling in climbing, time trialing, and sprinting. His other achievements include 2 GC victories at the Tour, the 1953 World Championships, wins at 3 Monuments, and the World Hour Record in 1942.
Of course, this jersey is a bit more technical than the wool of Coppi's day and this Limited Edition Jersey uses a combination of fabrics for an optimal fit, comfort, and quick drying. Its main fabric, Velo Light is lightweight and wicks moisture while the perforated side panels promote breathability. Lastly, the sleeve construction has a raw cut finish for comfort and a modern look.
- Castelli's tribute to one of Italy's finest cyclists
- Fabrics are built to breathe, stretch, and dry quickly
- 3 rear pockets haul riding essentials
- Raw cut arm openings improve comfort
- Full-length zipper allows for temperature regulation
- Fausto Coppi is the Champion of Champions
- Item #CST00W4