Why We Like The Classifica Jersey
- Castelli's classic road jersey celebrates fair-weather rides
- Micro-piqué fabric wicks moisture to promote superior comfort
- Gripped hem reduces snags for next-to-skin support
- Open rear pockets haul your favorite riding essentials
- Reflective accents enhance visibility in low-light conditions
- YKK Vislon full-length zipper dumps heat on uphill climbs
- Runs small, so we recommend sizing up for ideal fit
- Item #CSTZ7GG
- spring, summer, fall
- 3 rear open, 1 rear zippered
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
June 22, 2023
- I've used it several times
It's been nearly 2 years and now I'm just getting around to writing a review. This jersey was purchased as a 3XL after reading many comments that Castelli jerseys ran small. That they run small is definiatly true. Depending on the brand I wear an XL or a XXL. Don't buy this jersey at your regular size! That said it fit well if just a little loose when purchased and felt great even on the hottest days. The color is excellent and has held up well after many washings and repeted usage. The fabric and zipper have held up and show very little sign of wear. When it arrived it looked like it wouldn't stand up to time but this product is worth the price. I glad I bought it on sale which makes it an even better deal. Many of us have used multiple jerseys over the years but as I'm writing this I just purchased another Castelli jersey which is the best recommendation I can give.
Originally reviewed on Competitivecyclist.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help