Cielo Full-Zip Long-Sleeve Jersey
Warmth, style, and fit? Check, check, and check. The Cielo Full-Zip Long-Sleeve Jersey from Castelli uses its Warmer Plus fabric on the body and sleeves and features a slightly tighter knit to trap body heat while remaining lightweight and transporting moisture quite well. Castelli employs its Warmer X-Stretch material on the rear of its side panels helping improve the fit while in the saddle and increase breathability.
On the back of the jersey, Castelli used some unique construction details including a drop design for the 3 rear pockets for a better fit at the waist. Those pockets also get reflective heat-transfer viz strips for better visibility in low light. The inclusion of an elastic gripper there also prevents the jersey from riding up during the duration of your ride. Up front, a full-length YKK Vislon zipper lets you control the amount of airflow while the Zen neck flap covers the zipper without the complications of a zipper garage.
- A shoulder season jersey that looks great
- Warmer Plus fabric keeps in cozy warmth
- Breathable Warmer X-Stretch material improves the fit
- Full-length Vislon zip for smooth operation and durability
- Three rear pockets offer ample storage space
- Reflective details for visibility in low-light conditions
- Elastic waistband provides a secure fit
- Item #CST00NO
- Q & A
Warm and Comfortable
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: XXL
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 190lbs
This is a really nice jersey. The inside is fleecy, warm on the skin and very comfortable. Sizing for Castelli is difficult, I have a XXL jacket that fits perfectly so I got same size and it’s a little big. That’s ok cuz on colder days there’s room for under layer but this fits larger than other Castelli.