Castelli's goal with the Cabrio Glove was to create the lightest cycling glove that didn't come at the expensive of comfort. It identified key hand positions and strategically placed its Castelli Damping System on a highly abrasion-resistant base material, providing an extra layer of protection for the nerves in the hands and to reduce road chatter. It addresses the common problem of occasional hand numbness associated with extended periods of time gripping the handlebar. By mapping key parts of the hand, it's able to create the optimal level of protection shielding you from road vibration while also reducing bulk.
With that out of the way, Castelli sought ways to reduce weight and increased airflow by removing unnecessary material covering the thumb and the back of the hand. The end result is a glove offering protection, padding, and maximum airflow that rivals riding with bare hands. This will be your go-to summer glove.
- A minimum glove that doesn't skimp on comfort
- Castelli Damping System provides padding without bulk
- Minimalist construction keeps things light and airy
- Unique thumbless construction allows for freedom of movement
- Stretchy cuff and anatomical cut improve the fit
- Lightweight fabrics and perforation improve breathability
- Silicone grip on palm improves grip and control
- Item #CST00QQ