Alpha Mc Studio Jacket
For those unfamiliar with the Alpha jacket from Castelli, here's a brief review. As a deep-winter slayer, it's the jacket cyclists grab when hail, sleet, snow, and rain are part of the course descriptions. So it stood to reason that such qualities would make for the ideal winter jacket for pre and post-race prep and hours course-side heckling. The Castelli Alpha MC Studio Jacket receives the Gore-Tex Infinium 150 wind and water-resistant outer layer of its cycling-specific sibling, as well as minimal stitching to combat elemental seepage further.
On the interior, the MC uses the warmth of Primaloft synthetic down and nylon to provide that sought-after dual-layer construction, making the on-bike version of the Alpha so essential as the choice for rides in near-freezing conditions. While wearing gloves, the MC's double cuff keeps out water and wind from creeping past the wrists, and the integrated hood closes down over the head for when the rain and snow begin to fall.
- Castelli infuses Alpha features into a technical everyday jacket
- Gore-Tex fabric for wind and water protection on mid-winter CX sidelines
- Synthetic down enhances warmth and comfort as the temps fall towards freezing
- Double-layer cuff keeps wind and water from traveling up sleeves
- Integrated hood for extra-cold pre-race prep
- Item #CSTZ7EE
- [face farbic] GORE-TEX Infinium Windstopper 150, [insultation] dual-layer Primaloft synthetic down, nylon
- integrated, drawstring closure
- [front] 2 hand, [internal] chest
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year