Go all out.
- Castelli's fastest long-distance triathlon suit
- Quick drying fabrics lose moisture quickly after the swim
- The aero-optimized material helps you slice through the wind
- Minimalist Kiss Tri chamois won't inhibit swimming or running
- 2 rear pockets are aero minded and haul race nutrition
- Giro Air leg gripper elastic for a secure fit
- Sanremo style front for easy venting and nature breaks
- Item #CST00M2
- Q & A
my first "sleeved" tri suit
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 132lbs
I decided to make a dive to the sleeved suit. I had been having some issues with chaffing on the inside of my upper arms on loner runs, I wondered if this suit would help or hurt. Well a few races under my belt and have not had the issue. I have been really happy with this one, at first I thought it felt on the tight side but when I was on the bike and running I never noticed it. It does fit like a second skin, you can't get more aero than this thing. I used in road and xterra tri's and it's held up very well, including washing up clean after a very dirty xterra. The fit is typical Castelli, I am 5'7" on a good day, and 132lbs and just fit in the size S. I like the length on the legs, some tri kits can be shorter and nullify the compression factor, these are perfect. The material is very breathable, I have raced in temps 60-85 and have been great. Castelli does a great job and the speed suit is no exception. Thumbs up and recommended.