Why We Like The Wyatt Sweater
We like cable knit, we like cowl necks, and we like wool blends, so we love the Carve Designs Wyatt Sweater. We pull this piece on when we need to bring winter energy to a night out.
- A classy and cozy sweater that will be the hero of your winter
- Synthetic and wool construction blends warmth and stretch
- Cowl-neck design looks great with denim and boots
- Regular fit layers well over a short-sleeve
- Item #CRVL0AV
- 54% acrylic, 25% polyester, 18% non-mulesing wool, 3% spandex
- Center Back Length
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
October 20, 2020
Love Carve Designs but...
- I returned this product before using it
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 135 lbs
This is a good-looking sweater, not too boxy with cables that aren't preppy. The Quarry color is soft and versatile. However, against any bare skin I found the sweater to be way too itchy. Too much acrylic in the yarn mix for me. I did return it and will stick with Carve's cotton sweaters.